Leica Rod Eye 140 Digital RF
Professional receiver with digital readout, millimeter accuracy and strobe rejection.
BUY THIS PRODUCT
RENT THIS PRODUCT
Features & Benefits
- Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- Three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Three audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
Versatile Rod Bracket
- A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protects the receiver from drops in tough job site conditions.
- Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
Out of Beam Display
- If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
Laser Low Battery
- A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
Leica Rod Eye Laser Receivers Technical Datasheet
Leica Geosystems Construction Catalogue
Leica Rod Eye Laser Receivers Recycling Passport
Leica Rod Eye 180 Digital RF
Leica Rod Eye 120 Basic
Leica Rod Eye Basic
Leica Rod Eye 160 Digital RF
FOLLOW US ON
Join our community! Stay on top of all of the latest news, sales, and events.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Exclusive Sales, Offers & Events Delivered Right To Your Inbox
Address: PO Box 510
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Terms & Conditions
© 2020 Portable Tools LLC. All Rights Reserved